MarSurf CM Explorer
The MarSurf CM explorer is a compact confocal microscope for the three-dimensional measurement and analysis of surfaces – contactless, independent of material, and fast.
The MarSurf CM explorer is suitable for use in test laboratories and equipped for quality assurance in production environments due to its robust construction and insensitivity to environmental influences.
- High measuring speed – even at full resolution
- User-friendly concept
- Safety through collision detection in all directions to protect your workpiece and measuring system
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) function, 16-bit
- Consistent high resolution output of large measuring surfaces due to HD stitching
This established optical measuring system is successfully used, for example, for:
- Roughness measurement according to DIN EN ISO 4287 / 25178
- Topography measurement (including volume, wear, isotropy)
- Measurement of microgeometry and layer thicknesses