MarSurf CM Select
The MarSurf CM select is a powerful, configurable confocal microscope for the three-dimensional measurement and analysis of surfaces – contactless, independent of material, and fast.
Axes and isolation systems as well as software modules can be combined individually. This allows the measuring system to be adapted to different measuring tasks.
As a multi-sensor system, the MarSurf CM select also offers the possibility of combining different sensor technologies in one measuring device. Depending on the measuring task, the optimal point sensor can also be flexibly selected.
The MarSurf CM select meets your individual requirements for automation, measuring comfort and accuracy – right up to the fully automated measuring solution.
- Designed for continuous operation
- Automation software with industrial interfaces for transfer to QA systems
- High measuring speed – even at full resolution
- Individually configurable to your sample size
- Multi-sensor system
- User-friendly concept
- Safety through collision detection in all directions to protect your workpiece and measuring system
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) function, 16-bit
- Consistent high-resolution output of large measuring surfaces due to HD stitching
This established optical measuring system is successfully used, for example, for:
- Roughness measurement according to DIN EN ISO 4287 / 25178
- Topography measurement (including volume, wear, isotropy)
- Measurement of microgeometry and layer thicknesses