Marshaft Scope Universal, Fully Automatic Optical Shaft Measuring System
Flexible shaft measuring machine for measuring small, rotationally symmetrical workpieces. The Marshaft line offers the highest measuring accuracy in rough production environments and extremely short measuring times with high measuring speeds of up to 200 mm/s
The role of dimensional metrology is expanding at a dramatic rate, in parallel with innovations in manufacturing processes. Given the ever more stringent accuracy requirements and falling cycle times in production (turning, milling, grinding, etc.), rapid measurement directly at the manufacturing machine is absolutely essential. Measurement at the point of origin of the product, with rapid feedback to the manufacturing process to avoid waste. Mahr’s flexible MarShaft SCOPE 250 plus shaft measuring machine offers the right measuring solution for the fast, precise and fully automatic measurement of rotationally symmetrical workpieces in production.
The MarShaft SCOPE 250 plus has a high precision roundness measuring axis (C) and a vertical measuring axis (Z) with a measuring range of 250 mm. At its heart is the state-of-the-art, high-resolution CMOS matrix camera (live image) with an image field of 1088 x 2048 mm. The extremely high image acquisition rate of over 120 images per second keeps measuring times to a minimum. Zoom functions allow the smallest details to be measured, which with conventional measuring methods are difficult if not impossible to test.
Performance features at a glance:
- New, high-resolution CMOS matrix camera with a 40 mm live image field allows fast scanning with over 120 images per second
- High accuracy for diameter and length measurement
- Extremely fast measuring times thanks to high measuring speeds of up to 200 mm/s
- By using Mahr’s MarWin software platform, you can benefit from our decades of experience in length, shape, position and contour measurement
- Affordable entry-level price into the small optical shaft measuring machine segment